Re: Kerry Hammered Vessticles in the ......

From: "Vess Irvine" snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

I think you are just upset that I got this thread "headline" up first so >that RMSer's for weeks to come will be faced with my "Kerry Hammers Bush" >reminder. This headline will be viewed by thousands of modelers in the days >of run-up to the election. >

Dream on and don't flatter yourself

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

No need to flatter myself. You guys are doing that for me by your postings. I look real good compared to the drivel I see here. .../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine