Re: Kerry Hammered Vessticles.....again?!

Vessticles truly does seem to have his head in the up and locked position most of the time.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

LOL!!!!! True.... Must be that liberal thing....

Reply to
Mr Plastic