Non-acetone nail polish remover: Once Removed and Improved

Hey folks. I know the extra mild nail polish removers are hard to find these days. But at George's Beauty for Less (GBL), that's exactly what we offer in our very popular Once Removed and Improved. Check us out at

GBL Sales

now I can quit telling the girlfriend that I was painting a plane red and got some overspray on my nails! ;-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

You never know. You could take your relationship to a whole new level... :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Gee, I thought it sounded like a viable idea till I read the price-$44 for 2 oz! Plenty of usable stuff at the dollar store...

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

yow!