Re: Vessticles gets hammered ...........again

Vessticles Irvine spouted:

>I think Bush is back on the sauce

(rest of his crap snipped)

Vessticles, mon homme, that was just about as dumb a post as I've seen from you (and I've seen a lot of crap from you). Your situation is clear to me and my sense of honor will not allow me to further intellectually joust with an unarmed man. Vessticles Irvine, adieu.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Vess, do us all a favor, drink the Kool-aid!

-Dale-

Reply to
Nacht Wulf

I can't beleive I just sat here and read all 107 posts under this thread, I need to get a life.

Reply to
NAHobbies

It's worse than you think -- you also counted them. ;-)

WmB

WmB

You are only annoyed because I am winning. ..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Well, mebbe, but my newsreader gives me a count before I start--which probably makes me even more pathetic than him. I only saw 86, FWIW.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Vessticles Irvine spouted:

I'm not annoyed with you, Vessie, me' lad. I'd more characterize my feelings toward you as a sense of sorrow for you that you have to live with yourself every day. By the way, the only thing you're winning is the contest to prove what an ass you are.