Re: Vessticles gets hammered ..........again!

"Vessticles Irvine" screamed with rage:

>No, wrong again, Woodier. A coward doesn't confront bullies like you. > >..../V > > > >> >> >> Vessticles, you coward! Have you NO >>faith in your champion? If you're so >>sure that the Senator that I'm not at all >>"Fonda" will win in November, you >>shouldn't be afraid to take his bet. >> >>Of course on the other hand, if you don't >>really think he will carry the election and >>you're just blowing smoke around RMS; >>well, then I can certainly understand >>why you would be afraid of accepting his >>bet. If you feel that strongly about >>SEN Fonda; I mean Kerry, put your >>money where your politics are. >> >> -- -- >> " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; >> he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" >> W. Zevon >> >> My home page: >>

Oh, I'm sorry, were you confronting me? I guess I didn't notice.

For the record; suggesting that you back up what you say with mammon or chattel (in other words putting your money where your mouth is) is not bullying. It's merely attempting to get you to be a man and take a risk for the sake of your oft' stated convictions.

This is just so easy, Vessticles. It's like you constantly show up for a gunfight armed with a Tootsie Roll. I'm losing interest quickly.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Well, the poor creature is probably just being a good lick-spittle lackey to his party line and opposes gun ownership.

I mean after all, guns only protect an estimated 3-4 million people a year from those poor misunderstood, society created criminals after all. And, despite all that bad press from the right wing conspiracy to document the murders and rapes etc. commited by criminals, all good liberals know that if it weren't for social, economic, and political disempowerment, those murderers, rapists, thieves etc., they would not do those alleged terrible things.

Gag, I'm not sure which is worse, the idea that I could type the above without laughing so hard the tears blinded me, or the fact that so many self-proclaimed "liberals" today probably believe it. I'm going to wash my hands now... hard.

Reply to
SamVanga

Hey Woodstain:

All you guys keep bringing guns into the conversation. I wonder why? .../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine