Re-post of Hasagawa Wright Flyer images

Hello all:

I've received several requests to re-post the images of my newly finished Hasagawa Wright Flyer on alt.binaries.models.scale.

I guess they get removed pretty quickly.

I'm only doing this because I was asked by several members of both groups. Please don't think I'm just trying to hog things.

I will be posting brand new images in a day or so.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Good day, Francis Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion

Actually, the more the better. Post away. I've read that binaries groups have been dropped for lack of posts.

WmB

WmB