1:16 Hasagawa Wright Flyer Model page

Hello:

I've been posting images of my recently completed Hasagawa Wright Flyer on the alt.binaries.models.scale. Unfortunately they are removed within a day or so. I have received numerous request to re-post. I don't mind doing that but they are removed so quickly that many are still not getting the chance to check them out.

Recently one of the members of this newgroup offered to and posted the images on his server. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate this kindness. I am totally ignorant about how or what needs to be done regarding posting my images anywhere other than these groups.

If anyone is interested in keeping up with my postings I will make an announcement here and will post the images on both alt.binaries.models.scale and at

As always comments are welcome here or you can e-mail directly.

Thanks again, Francis Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion