Source for 3/64" Brass Tube?

Hello everyone; I need an online source for 3/64" brass tube... I haven't been able to find a retailer through search engines. Can someone suggest a retailer?

Reply to
Joseph

in Denver should have it. Good luck

Reply to
Francis Marion

Special Shapes supplies most of the hobby shops with their brass shapes. Try them at

They have 3/64" diameter by .006" wall tubing.

Reply to
Bill Price

Thanks to all who replied both here and privately. Between the several recommendations I should be able to get my fine tubing. Now my Seawolf helo will have real metal rocket tubes!

Reply to
Metal_Boy