Source for 3/64" Brass Tube?

Hello everyone;
I need an online source for 3/64" brass tube... I haven't been able to
find a retailer through search engines. Can someone suggest a
retailer?
Reply to
Joseph
in Denver should have it. Good luck
Reply to
Francis Marion
Special Shapes supplies most of the hobby shops with their brass shapes. Try them at
They have 3/64" diameter by .006" wall tubing.
Reply to
Bill Price
Thanks to all who replied both here and privately. Between the several recommendations I should be able to get my fine tubing. Now my Seawolf helo will have real metal rocket tubes!
Reply to
Metal_Boy