GP Wright Flyer ESC

I have a GP Wright Flyer that I want to steal the ESC out of for another project. However, I can't seem to find any info on how many amps, volts, etc. this particular unit can handle. I've tried looking it up at GP's web site, Tower, etc., and none of them has what I'm looking for. Can anybody help me?

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

If I were betting on it, I'd guess it's a 5 because of the size of the battery pack. A 300mah NiMH can't put out enough to need a ten amp ESC.

You could disconnect one of the motor leads and insert an ammeter lead in it's place. Most meters have a 10 amp circuit that would let take a reading.

Otherwise, email GP or Tower.

Reply to
John