Need 1903 Wright Flyer file

Our club is sponsoring the 2003 US Scale Master in Dayton, Ohio. I'm printing apparel and have put together a logo for the shirts and hat. However, I need a 1903 Wright Flyer file that is in vector (line art) format for the printer. This could be in a Corel Draw, Illustrator. Any one that can send me a file of a 1903 Wright Flyer? Thanks, Joe snipped-for-privacy@horizonsrealestate.com

Reply to
Joe_in_OH

Maybe this will help.

Subject: Wright Flyer Free Download Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:37:03 -0700 From: "chip fyn" To: snipped-for-privacy@fiddlersgreen.net

Modelin' Pals:

On December 17, 1903, at 10:35 am, Orville Wright made the first 12 second flight, covering 120 feet. At long last, man had grown wings!

This year we celebrate the 100th anniversary of that first flight. To join in this celebration, Fiddlersgreen is now offering an updated version of the 1903 Wright Flyer as a free download.

Get yours now!

The webpage for this model can be found at:

Enjoy!

Robyn

Fiddlers Green

1650 South Arizona Ave #160 Chandler, AZ 85248

Joe_> Our club is sponsoring the 2003 US Scale Master in Dayton, Ohio. I'm

Reply to
B McNeal