NEW TO MODELING & VERY ENTHUSIASTIC

Hi all you modellers out there, just taken up modeling as a hobby and am wondering where I can find relevent info for begginers. I'm very keen to learn the terminology (found myself scratching my head wondering why would anyone need 'cement' to build a model aircarf?) and could do with a few pointers. Some kind of FAQ centre for beginners would be fantastic:-)

Reply to

Ask and thou shall receive:

Al Superczynski

The links on this website should keep you busy for a while:

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz