NEW TO MODELING & VERY ENTHUSIASTIC

Hi all you modellers out there, just taken up modeling as a hobby and am
wondering where I can find relevent info for begginers. I'm very keen to
learn the terminology (found myself scratching my head wondering why would
anyone need 'cement' to build a model aircarf?) and could do with a few
pointers. Some kind of FAQ centre for beginners would be fantastic:-)
Reply to
Ask and thou shall receive:
Al Superczynski
The links on this website should keep you busy for a while:
Charles Metz
Reply to
Charles Metz