1:192 photo etch

I wish places that make ship PE stuff would consider doing some 1:192 (1/16" per foot) general stuff like modern railings. Many ship scratch builders work in this scale, and modern railings are very hard to do in this scale. PE sure would be nice. I have tried some of the photo-less photoetch, but while it works for less detailed parts, it is not adequate for railings. Antennas and other general hardware would also be nice. I find the plastruct 1:200 ladder stock adequate for the ladders.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

They would also be useful for 1/200th paper models like GPM's HMS Prince of Wales and Halinski's USS Gambier Bay. ..../Vess

Reply to
Vess Irvine