[Q] AFV Club XII U-boat - what's the scale?

I got this kit, very nice with detailed panels and stuff, and the box says it's 1/350 scale. When placed next to a 1/350 aircraft carrier this u-boat is totally dwarfed.

What I'm wondering is, is it really 1/350? I was looking at the Lionroar 1/700 German ship railings photoetch set and they look like they'd fit this 1/350 u-boat nicely!

Reply to
Jonnson Liew