Up for grabs! Tamiya Tiger Tank

Yes, I have a 1/35th scale kit of the Tiger Tank (late production). It is roughly half built, not painted. It also has the free commander and his crew- off hand, I think the crew is 90% assembled (weapons, hands, maybe a head or two have not been attached). On top of that, I bought Tamiya's "German Tank Crew At Rest" set. Most of the crew is assmbled, I think two are primed and I started to hand paint the uniforms. I've been building models for over 20 years so I don't do sloppy work on paint, glue, or filler! In this kit, the weapons, hats, heads etc have not been attached. $15 for ALL OF IT. First person to contact me gets it. Yes that price covers shipping too.

Jp

Reply to
jplatter