Trade 1/35 Tamiya Late Version Tiger I for Tamiya Early Version Tiger I

I have a 1/35 Tamiya (late version) Tiger I tank (kit #35146) that I would like to trade for a 1/35 Tamiya Tiger I (early version) or the
1/35 Tamiya King Tiger II. The kit box has been opened, but the parts are still sealed in the plastic bags.
If interested, please drop me an email.
Thanks, Jeff