FOR SALE: 3 Armor & 1 H-19A Chickasaw

Revell Germany #04460 1/72 H-19A Chickasaw (made by you know who) box open, bags are sealed $10

Italeri #211 1/35 Elefant box is sealed $14

Historic Plastic Models 1/35 SdKfz. 231 (6 Rad) Armored Car (early WWII) box open, bags sealed. $14

Tamiya Quad Gun Tractor and the British 25 pdr Field Gun combo (separate kits WITH the gun crew. this is not the reissue combo kit w/o the figures which is going for around $21 on the net) the quad box is open, bags sealed, the gun is still sealed $17

Sell to cont USA only.

Shipping? we can go either parcel post for cheap or more for priority depending on what you desire.

I owe my life to ToysRUs after shopping yesterday. Please help.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

with markings for US Coast Guard, San Diego and the Hollallandische Marine, Valkenburg 1962

Reply to
Craig

Reply to
Craig