Two partially built kits for sale

Yep, I need to free up some workspace on the table, so here's two that I am passing along.

Tamiya 1/35th scale Tiger I tank, late production. This one also comes with the bonus Commander and his crew- 4 people in all. The tank itself comes with one commander already. The crew has been assembled 95%, some seams have been filled and sanded. None have been primed or painted. Sprue with a few hands and heads still remain. The Tiger tank is partially built- Lower hull is mostly assembled, only one exhaust is attached, ONE bogey attached; three more assembled but not attached. Upper deck is assembled, not attached. Turret is

90% assembled, seam has been filled and sanded. Two drive wheels are assembled, not attached. Maybe 2 dozen links are glued together; all other bogeys and track links have not been touched.

IN addition, Tamiya 1/35th scale German Tank Crew At Rest. Yes, I know, crew plus a crew etc.... All men are assembled, seams have been filled and mostly sanded. Three primed and partially painted (I hand-painted the flat black suit jackets). Sprues with holsters, binoc's, birds (!!) still present.

$20 for the whole set, but I'll split them up too. Make an offer!

Jp

Reply to
jplatter