For Sale: MG Gundam Kits, mostly built

Like it says, Master Grade kits, mostly built. By "mostly" this means minor details have not been installed (visors, logos, no stickers) and no seams have been glued. A few have been puttied and sanded but you could easily undo them.

MG RX-78 GP02A Yes, the big "Atomic Gundam". Massive kit. Still has original box, instructions, all parts present. $10 plus shipping. MG RGM-79C GM "Kai" (from 0083, navy and tan). Box LID still present, all parts remaining, instructions too. $5 plus shipping MG RX-79 Gundam (08th MS Team) all parts present, instruction manuals, definitely have box lid, possibly bottom of box too. $5 plus shipping.

On a different topic, anyone know how to fix a broken hip joint on a HG kit?

Jp

Reply to
platter.j

Easiest way is to drill into the broken off hip peg (I'm assuming you are talking about the hip ball joint?) and into the body with a small drill bit, about big enough to fit a solid core copper wire (16 or 18 gage, whatever Radio Shack caries. Then superglue a small piece of wire into the broken off piece, and when dry superglue the other end into the body. I normally mix a little talcum powder with the superglue to help it fill any cavities in the body. LMK if that is what you were looking for.

Reply to
Mark Wilson

Anyone every try to paint these things? My son has had several and I inherited one he did not want any more. I think an urban camouflage schema would be nice. Light gray, some blacks, dark gray and maybe some dark blue flat. The guns need painting too...

What do you guys think?

Reply to
Bluepen

Mark Wilson

Change .org to .net to reply by e-mail

"If we lose the war in the air, we lose the war, and we lose it quickly."

--Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery

RAAM FAQ:

Mark Wilson