For Sale: MG 1/100 Gundam models (Bandai)

Hi all,

I have the following Bandai 1/100 MG Gundam model for sale. All in good condition and all parts are sealed in factory bag and are never started.

1) MG 1/100 RX-79G Gundam (with custom Gunze Gundam color) - $35 pic:
2) MG 1/100 RGM-79C GM Space version (with custom Gunze Gundam color) - $29 pic:
3) MG 1/100 RGM-79G GM Ground version - $29 pic:
4) MG 1/100 RX-78-2 GUndam version Ka - $30 pic:

Please email zip code for postage estimation. Postage at cost.

For those of you who doesn't know me, you can check my feedback on Ebay with user id 'wilchan'. I am not associated with any shop, but just a model builder trying to thin out the collections.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

thanks,

-- william

Reply to