For all 1/18th scale aircraft models lovers..., I've printed decals for those beauties!

Hello,

I've just printed my first 3 decal sheets for 1/18th scale models and want to make them available for sale to anyone interested.

First is a sheet with all the missing stencils for the F/A-18C of the VFA-82 Marauders version by BBI (haven't check if they work with the other subject also, but it's likely).

Then I turned my attention to the P-38 (mine is the 7F*S, NMF with invasion stripes), drawing all the stencils (good for any version of the Lightning) and the missing nose art of "Les Vin, Les Femmes, Et Les Chansons".

Relevant instructions are ready as well.

These decals are made by a color laser printer which is known not to print white but you simply don't need much white for these subjects.

You can see them all at:

the direct link doesn't work, copy and paste it into your browser)

Email me at " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" if interested (not to the email above). TIA.

Cheers,

Luca

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com