1/700 Italian (naval) photo-etch sets for Zara class?

Dear all,
I've tried on SMMLonline and the Warship Modeling webforums, so far
without success. If anyone here knows, please let me know:
I have two Classic Warships 1/700 Italian WW2 heavy cruisers, the Zara
and the Pola. Neither comes with photo-etch, and very little in the way
of small parts. So I have been searching for detail sets.
Regia Marina has a great website with photo-etch/resin and decal sets
for Italian ships, but none for the Zara class specifically (I also have
a Guiseppe Garibaldi cruiser by Regia Marina, and Pitroad Conte di
Cavour and Guilio Cesare, for both of which Regia Marina makes specific
detail sets).
I can certainly get away with generic sets for railings, light AA, and
possibly doors/reels and so on. But if someone has made PE sets for the
Zara class in 1/700, I would really like to know.
Thanks,
Gernot Hassenpflug
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug