1/700 Italian (naval) photo-etch sets for Zara class?

Dear all,

I've tried on SMMLonline and the Warship Modeling webforums, so far without success. If anyone here knows, please let me know:

I have two Classic Warships 1/700 Italian WW2 heavy cruisers, the Zara and the Pola. Neither comes with photo-etch, and very little in the way of small parts. So I have been searching for detail sets.

Regia Marina has a great website with photo-etch/resin and decal sets for Italian ships, but none for the Zara class specifically (I also have a Guiseppe Garibaldi cruiser by Regia Marina, and Pitroad Conte di Cavour and Guilio Cesare, for both of which Regia Marina makes specific detail sets).

I can certainly get away with generic sets for railings, light AA, and possibly doors/reels and so on. But if someone has made PE sets for the Zara class in 1/700, I would really like to know.

Thanks, Gernot Hassenpflug

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug