Part Photo Etch sets

Can anyone tell Me where I can order this manufacturers items ? THeir home web site if any would be nice but any UK retailer would do.

Thanks in Advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

try these guys:

They're at a lot of UK shows, but do a good mail order service too.

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Thanks for the link Chris.

Myt Fault as I should have said that the company name is "Part" and that I am looking for 1/72 scale aircraft etched frets

Regards

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

these guys:

Part's website:

HTH

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Dave Swindell

these guys:

Thank you very much Don,

Thats just the sort of info I was looking for but could not find

Regards

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor