Nomega

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get this manufacturers detail and conversion sets ?

Thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

"Gondor" wrote in news:44bba082_3@mk-nntp-

2.news.uk.tiscali.com:

Hi there,

Go here,

snipped-for-privacy@neomega-resin.com

His name is Gordon and is a very helpful guy

He wrote me this:

I have been NeOmega's trading partner like this for over 10 years now. I am the worldwide distributor. I do all the packing, marketing and selling of the sets to the rest of the world, either via distributors, (Linden Hill etc), shops or direct to customers.

Cheers,

Dennis Loep

Reply to
Mechanical Menace