Warco BH600G lathe discontinued ?

Hi,

Spurred by another thread I checked Warco's site but cannot find any references to the BH600G. This had a comprehensive series of articles on modifications in one of the ME mags and seemed to me to be a likely replacement for the Myfords in the model engineers' heart . So can anyone tell me whether the Warco BH600G lathe has been discontinued ?

Thanks,

Boo2

Reply to
Boo

her the

I think you'll find this model from Chester is the same machine:

pcb1962