Trumpeter Essex + photo etch

I am posting this from another website. Someone, I believe on here asked a question if anyone had actually seen one of the Trumpeter Essexs built with brass etch in place. The following is on the Steel Navy website.

Trumpeter Essex class built as the Intrepid. Probably the best Trumpeter Essex build I've ever seen. Pay particular attention to the aircraft detail. There's even a pic of an Avenger with an open engine cowling...

William H. Shuey