Auto-Etch Benchtop Photo-etch System

Several years ago ('96 I think) I bought the Auto-Etch system from

Auto-Etch P.O. Box 12921j Philadelphia, PA 19108 Ph. 215 751 1060 FAX 215 751 0025

The goal was to make some 1/700 scale detailed parts, but somehow I never got around to it. With the arrival of retirement, I finally opened the box and am trying to proceed with the project. You guys know how that goes.

A few of questions for the group - Does anyone have any experience with this process? - the instructions are just flakey enough to give little confidence. - Does this company still exist? A Google search doesn't find anything. - If anyone has already gone thru the process of making 1/700 scale propellers for a DD963/CG47 I would be interested in getting some. The usual folks that make detail sets (Flagship Models, Gold Metal Models) don't have these parts.

T2

Reply to
Tom