MV lenses

What do these things normally cost? My local hobby shop is selling them for about ? 1-2 a piece, which sounds like a bit much to me.

Reply to
Nemesis

Check the American model railroad supplier Wm. K. Walthers at

Look for manufacturer #516. They show lens packages from less than one U.S. dollar up to 3 or 4 dollars. Most come with more than one lens, depending upon the sizes.

Good luck!

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan