Where to buy Tamiya Paint Online?

And I'm talking about the FULL color line. I'm working on a Tamiya racing cycle kit- and none of my usual suspects (Squadron and HobbyTowns) carry Telefonica Blue TS-51.

Thanks Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

teh insane Gaymer

Hannants' catalog lists Tamiya Acrylic Aerosol for Telefonica Blue.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Thanks for the leads. I'm on the clock for this build, gotta finish by April 1st....I'm a little hesitant to ordering overseas because of the time constraint. Otherwise I would've gone with HLJ. (heard they won't ship paint overseas anymore)

Never dealt/heard of Hobbylinc. Can anyone advise? Any other avenues?

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

Greatmodels.com has it in stock. If you don't order any special order items, you should have it very soon.

Brian

Reply to
McCooley

Try Squadron, HobbyLinkJapan, RainbowTen, Mebahobby.com, greatmodels, rollmodels. Avoid Legends. Good Luck, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC