Leviton AC switches, where to order them online?

There are a few Leviton AC switches they made I couldn't find in Home
Depot and the local electronic supply places don't carry them. I'm
looking to order online and the only place I could find is
have experience ordering from them? Do you have any other
companies online to recommend so I could compare prices? Thanks!
Reply to
East Coast
040626 0257 - East Coast posted:
Here's some...
indago
Dale Electric was OK. I ordered stuff from them at a fairly decent price
Reply to
Greg
| 040626 0257 - East Coast posted: | |> There are a few Leviton AC switches they made I couldn't find in Home |> Depot and the local electronic supply places don't carry them. I'm |> looking to order online and the only place I could find is |>
|> Anyone have experience ordering from them? Do you have any other |> companies online to recommend so I could compare prices? Thanks! | | Here's some... | |
| |
| |
Do you know which of these are "whole product line" resellers? I want to be able to get _anything_ from the Leviton (or other brands, like Hubbell, which has some switches I expect to want in the future that even Leviton doesn't make) catalog.
I guess it would be nice to make a list of all these places _and_ list which manufacturers they carry, and the percentage of that manufacturer's product line is carried in stock, and orderable. A site that lists every product, with price, specifications, and button to add to cart, and so on (not hard to do, but it's amazing how many sites don't do as well as my first shopping cart I wrote in 1996 which didn't need Java, or Javascript, or Flash, or any of that crap) would be a big plus.
Reply to
phil-news-nospam

There are a few Leviton AC switches they made I couldn't find in Home Depot and the local electronic supply places don't carry them. I'm looking to order online and the only place I could find is
have experience ordering from them? Do you have any other companies online to recommend so I could compare prices? Thanks!
Reply to
Brian
Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions. You folks are great!