Needles and pins... Where to find them?

We are on the lookout for some quite thin (0.4mm/0.016") straight needles or ejector pins. The pins will be between 40-50mm long when finished (imagine a syringe needle without the hole) Good strength and straightness is the primary factor. Pre cut to length would be nice, but is not a must.

Any ideas where to find stuff like that? I've been googling my brain out to no avail.

Reply to
J. Nielsen

Uhh Clem

Thanks, guys.

I'll pass the information on.

Reply to
J. Nielsen

Would a gage pin work? They are 2" OAL.

Zymrgy

Looks interesting. Right now we're looking into using straightened wire which is dirt cheap, but if the customer wants better quality, a gage pin could be the way to go.

Thanks.

Reply to
J. Nielsen