Needles and pins... Where to find them?

We are on the lookout for some quite thin (0.4mm/0.016") straight needles or ejector pins. The pins will be between 40-50mm long when
finished (imagine a syringe needle without the hole) Good strength and straightness is the primary factor. Pre cut to length would be nice, but is not a must.
Any ideas where to find stuff like that? I've been googling my brain out to no avail.
--

-JN-

http://ppunch.com /
http://ppunch.com/pdf/PrecPunchCat.pdf

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:21:08 -0800, "Uhh Clem"
Thanks, guys.
I'll pass the information on.
--

-JN-

Looks interesting. Right now we're looking into using straightened wire which is dirt cheap, but if the customer wants better quality, a gage pin could be the way to go.
Thanks.
--

-JN-