Where to find

I am looking for the small rocket similar to the mosquito. I believe it was called the gnat but it could have been the flea or something like that. It
used to sell for $0.99. I can't remember who made it. Anyone remember this rocket company, are they still in business?
TIA
Burt
Using "search" and the words "model rocket gnat 99" I found the following in 3 seconds:
http://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/oop/rog_gnat.html
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply