Where to find

I am looking for the small rocket similar to the mosquito. I believe it was called the gnat but it could have been the flea or something like that. It used to sell for $0.99. I can't remember who made it. Anyone remember this rocket company, are they still in business?

TIA

Burt

Reply to
Burt Holyfield

Using "search" and the words "model rocket gnat 99" I found the following in

3 seconds:

Fred Shecter

Using "search" and the words "model rocket gnat 99"

Alas, Rogue Aerospace has been out of business for quite a while. :-(

BillW

Reply to
Bill Westfield

Burt...I have one, just email me ( snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com) your mailing address and I'll get it to you ASAP. BTW, they made an even cooler version, it was a 24mm motor Mosquito clone. I believe Rogue called it the "Tsetse". Definitely a "fire it and forget it" rocket. I really miss Rogue, they were one of the best suppliers of building components for scratch-built model rockets. See Ya...P.K.

Reply to
pkmpd