1967 HMR Ist printing

I need somebody that has a 1st printing of the 1967 Handbook of Model Rocketry to look and see if you can determine if it has a actual publication
date.
TIA
shockie B)
Shockie:
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have a 1965 1st Edition of the HOMR. It is copyrighted 1965, and has a forward by G Harry that is dated August 15, 1965.
shockwaveriderz wrote:

close but no cigar: Its my understanding that the 1967 1st printing also has G.Harry's august 1965 foreword. Thats not what I am looking for. Looking for a publication date for the 1967 edition.
thanks
shockie B)