New Saturn Press Kit--Zenit

Saturn Press has a new kit--the Swiss-German Zenit sounding rocket.
Here is the front card art:
http://members.aol.com/petealway/Zenit.jpg
Here is a doctored photo (Spiffy flame added in photoshop) of the kit:
http://members.aol.com/petealway/Zenit-kit-flame.jpg
The price is $15.00 for the Zenit kit. Shipping is $5 per order of any number of kits (in any mix of Zenit ($15), Arcas ($13), Astrobee 1500 ($30), and Saturn V ($50) kits.)
Features are:
1/17 scale model of the Swiss-German Zenit sounding rocket Flies on Estes 1/2A3-2T, A3-2T, A3-4T or A10-3T engines 11 5/8" tall 0.976" in diameter Parachute recovery Laser cut fins and body tube Through-the wall to engine-mount fins Includes drawing suitable for entering model in NAR Sport Scale or Peanut Scale contest Kit designed by Rockets of the World author Peter Alway
The kits will be ready to ship this week. You can order them from me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. I accept Visa and Mastercard. You can also call or fax at (374) 677-2321, or send a check or Money order to:
Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709
I'll have a full page ad on my Saturn Press Website in a day or two.
Peter Alway
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Great job! Very cool-looking rocket.
--

Greg Heilers
Ooops! The phone number was wrong. It's (734) 677-2321. Thanks to Randy McClure for catching that!