New Saturn Press Kit--Zenit

Saturn Press has a new kit--the Swiss-German Zenit sounding rocket.

Here is the front card art:

Here is a doctored photo (Spiffy flame added in photoshop) of the kit:
The price is $15.00 for the Zenit kit. Shipping is $5 per order of any number of kits (in any mix of Zenit ($15), Arcas ($13), Astrobee 1500 ($30), and Saturn V ($50) kits.)

Features are:

=B7 1/17 scale model of the Swiss-German Zenit sounding rocket =B7 Flies on Estes 1/2A3-2T, A3-2T, A3-4T or A10-3T engines =B7 11 5/8" tall =B7 0.976" in diameter =B7 Parachute recovery =B7 Laser cut fins and body tube =B7 Through-the wall to engine-mount fins =B7 Includes drawing suitable for entering model in NAR Sport Scale or Peanut Scale contest =B7 Kit designed by Rockets of the World author Peter Alway

The kits will be ready to ship this week. You can order them from me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. I accept Visa and Mastercard. You can also call or fax at (374) 677-2321, or send a check or Money order to:

Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709

I'll have a full page ad on my Saturn Press Website in a day or two.

Peter Alway

Reply to
petealway

Great job! Very cool-looking rocket.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Ooops! The phone number was wrong. It's (734) 677-2321. Thanks to Randy McClure for catching that!

Peter Alway

Reply to
petealway