JonRocket and Rocket Launch tees now available

Hello all,

We finally got our T-shirt site up and running. We've been trying to get our own machine but it is just too expensive for the small amount of business that we figure to do. So.... we have the good ol' Cafe Press t shirts. We have JonRocket.com shirts and Saturn 1B launch and Gemini VI shirts available. Please make sure you look at the BACK of the shirt when looking at the Saturn V tee and the Gemini VI shirts. We also have nice Saturn 1B and Saturn V sweat shirts.

Since the shirts are through Cafe Press, we can't offer our usual FREE SHIPPING. To kind of help make up for this, we do have a little incentive. Anyone who gets their picture in a national publication wearing one of our t-shirts will receive a 100.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE from JonRocket.com. A couple of rules

  1. JonRocket logo must be visible in the photo. Not a picture of you in the distance with an email that says "I was wearing the shirt! Trust me!

  1. The publication must be a national publication. For example: High Power Rocketry or the NAR's Sport Rocketry. - The cover of Sports Illustrated would reeeeally be nice!

Also, we will reward anyone who is pictured in their club newsletter or local paper with a 5.00 CERTIFICATE.

Just click on our home page, scroll down about half way and click on the shirt to see the shirts.

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5