FlisKits 4th Anniversary Celebration!

Wow, it's been 4 years! (well, September 16th it will be )

Seems like only yesterday I started shipping motors.

Oh, wait, that *was* yesterday... ...never mind

I will be heading out to NY for a launch with ASTRE (weather permitting...) so I wanted to get our initial anniversary update out tonight. We are going to have a busy month and a whole lot of fun and we want YOU to participate!

For the month of September we will have several new kit releases, several new accessories (micromaxx engine mount kits), an anniversary launch (September 23rd in Amesbury Mass) and for the entire month of September we will be collecting chances at winning TEN $25 anniversary gift certificates!

SPECIAL NOTE! These aren't just any ordinary gift certificate either! Each of these exciting gift certificates will be redeemable at FlisKits, just like any of our other gift certificates. What's so special then?

These gift certificates will also be redeemable at any of these other 7 quality manufacturers!

  • SEMROC * Excelsior Rocketry * Rocket T Shirts * Sirius Rocketry * The Squirrel WOrks * Art Applewhite Rockets * Dr. Zooch

Oh yea, and FlisKits (please don't forget about FlisKits! )

In an effort to not only promote our company and this exciting milestone, we want to help support the whole of model rocketry and the contributors to our cottage industry. We have worked hard for well over

4 years to reach this milestone and we could not have done it without all of our fine customers. This very special thank you is to help recognize all that you have done to help us grow and thrive in this fun and exciting market.

Keep watch here and on our web site for all the fun we hope to have in September and for years to come!

From all of us here at FlisKits:

Thank You!

Reply to
jflis

Thanks for your support of this great hobby and keep up the good work!

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Down ot the wire!

Only a day and a half left to our September Anniversary promotion!

We are giving away 10 $25 gift certificates, redeemable at 9 different vendor sites! No Purchase Necessary! Simply send us a birthday greeting at snipped-for-privacy@fliskits.com (limit one per person) for a free chance in our drawing!

Also, for each $10 spent on our site before midnight Saturday earns you another chance to win!

Thank you for helping make our 4th Anniversary an event to remember!

jim

Reply to
jflis