FlisKits: New items and more!

Many exciting things happening at FlisKits!
First, we have our StarLoad kit on sale for 20% off! Details here: http://fliskits.com/products/rocketkits/kit_detail/starload.htm
Second, we have just added a full line of Micromaxx sized body tubes to our offering of micromaxx components. We now carry a full line of balsa nose cones, adapters and nose blocks along with centering rings and now body tubes!
Last: We are currently experiencing network problems and will have limited access to our email for then next day or so.
More news as it becomes available! jim