ADV: FlisKits: Two new Micromaxx kits available!

FlisKits is proud to announce the availability of our two newest
Micromaxx kits!
The Petite Praetor Details can be found here:
Petite Praetor is a MMX downscale of our very popular Praetor kit
and features a micro size water-slide decal sheet to help dress her up
a bit.
The Ulysses Details can be found here:
Ulysses is a unique MMX kit that features water slide decals and
unique fin details that sweep down from the fin tips to the main body
tube. A great performer on the ground and in the air!
Enjoy these two new additions to the FlisKits Micromaxx line of kits.
More new and exciting kits are coming this summer, so keep watch!
enjoy!
jim
NAR: 35098

jflis