7.5x Viper takes a detour

Cesseroni M 1400.......$300
7.5x, tubing, plywood and parts.....$1500
Taking your rocket to Hooters before flying at LDRS,
Priceless..
http://galaxyphoto.com/rockets/viper_hoot.jpg
-Jason Ware

That is awesome! And the girls aren't bad looking either...
Hooters and Cesseroni spelled as usual...priceless: -)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

Oops. Well, bad press is better than no press.
It was a great flight BTW! Don't have any stills from this flight, didn't think I could outdo the shot I got on the first flight last year....
http://galaxyphoto.com/rockets/viper8.html
-Jason Ware
Jason Ware wrote:

Was this your rocket?
http://www.libertylaunchsystems.com/Gallery/LDRS2006/Day4/Full/DSC_0095.JPG
Yes! Glad someone got a good shot. I was running a video camera but I was so damn nervous I was shaking :)
-Jason Ware
Jason Ware wrote:

Nervous? You had done this before so what was there to be nervous about?
Perhaps explaining the Hooters photo when you got home? :-)
--
David W. Schultz
http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz /

LDRS!
Jason Ware wrote:

I am rather happy with the following shots that I got while at LDRS.
http://www.sappgeeks.com/photos/rockets/ldrs/sunday/Viper_Launch_1.jpg
and
http://www.sappgeeks.com/photos/rockets/ldrs/sunday/Viper_Launch.jpg
Tim Sapp NAR L3CC HTTP://WWW.SappGeeks.Com

As well you should be - nice pictures!
You are a GOD!!!!

Jason Ware wrote:

Story how it happened? :-)
Andy
It doesn't get any better than that!!
Don Brown Eldersburg, MD MDRA NAR L2

Well, it might get a *little* better than that....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0003194400
...but who's complaining? Not me...

Friend of mine who just saw that auction said "look at my rocket, and my tremendously hairy booby". Not the most switched on of people it has to be said ;)
--
Richard Parkin
UKRA 1268 L2

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 17:45:16 -0500, Jason Ware wrote:

Hmmm...where was that photo taken? I noticed the Texas license plate in the background...and the architecture, what little of the outdoor area I can see, and one of the lovely ladies...looks familiar!
--

Greg Heilers
Greg Heilers wrote:

Control yourself long enough to scan down below the owl on the t-shirts to read the city and state...
I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions, but I think they were in Amarillo.