FlisKits: ADV: New web site feature

Several people have provided feedback suggesting that we provide a single page (index) of all of our kits.

We have implemented this feature in both a text only format and a graphical format. These are available via links on the main page as well as the product pages.

You can find the text only version here:

You can find the graphical version here:
jim

Reply to
jflis

I didn't think to provide the feedback myself, but I did find it a bit cumbersome to navigate through "catagories" or "skill levels". Good to have the option to simply look at the full spectrum all at once.

Reply to
bit eimer

I love the launch in progress. I see a huge M powered up scale soon ;-)

Reply to
ArtU

I'm surprised that the CRLIP (CAUTION! Rocket Launch In Progress) hasn't already been upscaled. It's just begging for it! LOL Those who aren't aware of this rocket, it is one of our free downloads and can be found here:

jim

Reply to
jflis