FlisKits: ADV: Espresso

The Espresso! Mini foam cup rocket coming soon!

Yea, we were up late *that* night... ...drinking coffee, fumbling with cups, filling the trashcan and wondering what to do with all these little cups!

Well, why not *another* foam cup rocket??

Get this, a model rocket kit standing over 27" tall with a fin span of

6". This thing is HUGE. Far bigger than even the Rhino kit!

And yet, it is power by mini motors (1/2A3-2T, A3-4T and A10-3T). Can you just imagine? Sheesh, I'd bet it doesn't even make it off the launch rod! WRONG!

She SAILS into the sky even on the 1/2A motors! Weighing less than 1 ounce, this beast turns in great flights on even the smallest motors. A perfect small field rocket, the Espresso is easy to build, even easier to prep (no recovery wadding needed) and an absolute joy to fly!

In fact, you can click here for a picture of the Espresso under power!

Further, the Espresso is the sanctioned Anniversary kit of the 2005 National Sport Launch and the first 100 kits produced will include a large sheet of colorful peel-n-stick decals so that you can dress your model up and help us all celebrate NSL-05! (note, the first 40 of these are already AT NSL to be provided to attendees there and help raise money for the NAR.

If you like the Decaffeinator you will LOVE the Espresso!

At the time of this writing we have pre-announced the Espresso. At the same time as we uploaded the new pages we were informed that a critical missing part has shipped and we now expect to be turning on the cart button VERY SOON! So keep watch!

For more information about the Espresso, please follow this link:

Please ignore the stains on this page. Like I said at the beginning... ...It was late, we were tired and coffee spilled *everywhere*!

Enjoy jim

jflis