ADV: FlisKits - Micromaxx

Moving forward in small steps, but we are getting there
The Micromaxx release from FlisKits is not yet there, but we are
getting closer and invite you to look it over...
I invite all interested folks to visit our site and look around...
While we don't have an announcement on our main page, if you click on Products you will notice a new category in the left navigation bar, namely Micromaxx!
When you click on this you will be presented with a menu of choices from kits, to body tubes, nose cones, etc. You can click on these sub-menu items and see what we have in the wings *and* how we are presenting it on our pages.
We are most interested in feedback on what our selection looks like, our kit choices and even how the web pages look.
Enjoy and spread the word! jim
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /