--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:18:53 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:
That'd be Dick Rutan...
Duh...
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

I agree. This is very cool. But what's this about a record? The Germans were flying rocket-powered planes during WWII, and I'd be surprised if one of those guys didn't come down someplace other than their home field; crashes due to enemy action not withstanding.
Cheers, Dave Ambrose
It was a record for that WEIGHT class of rocket powered craft. Plus the X-cor rocketplane can shut down and restart it's engines midair.
Just 12 miles south of Mojave Spaceport.
It would make an nice B/G - R/G.

Telescope Buyers FAQ