So when will the super detailers start adding this onto their jet models?

someone

who will they disqualify for using the wrong shade of yellow?

Reply to
crw59

...I wonder what color THAT ice is gonna be when it lands in yer front yard...

Reply to
Rufus

Several years back we were arguing (tongue-in-cheek) about the very subject. Did we ever arrive at a concensus on the colur of the relief tube on the Farley Fruitbat?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Inside the tube or outside?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

It goes into a bag and then it's chemically gelled for removal after flight. During WWII, it could have been good if they could expel the urine while an enemy was on their tail. :-)

Reply to
willshak

"Ach, Himmel Fritz! I came up on that Brit so fast that I scared the crap out of him......"

Reply to
The Old Man

Somewhere around here I have a photo of a DC-6 with a long brown smear along the underside of the port horizontal stabilizer. The photo caption says that's the stain from tobacco tars vented out of the cabin. Hmmmmm...............

Mike

Reply to
mholt

Easy - I once asked my Dad what the interior colour was on the Wellingtons he flew in during the War. He looked at me oddly, then replied "It was a sort of 'Piss Yellow'". I suspect this means Yellow Zinc Chromate would be a good match, if thinned properly. I *don't think* he thought I meant the inside of the Wellingtons he might have had on his feet, but I suppose that could be another sort of "relief device".

One more thought - where is AZHosers these days? He'd be all over this kind of super-realistic detail effect.

John

Reply to
jthmpson

Don't go ~looking~ for trouble.....

Reply to
The Old Man

So am I the only man here who simply can't pee while sitting down?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Good thing you don't live in a matriarchy, eh?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Because of my prostate problem, it takes longer for me to pee sitting down because of the extra pressure on the prostate and urethra, and that causes more retention of urine. After taking care of business while sitting down, I usually have to stand up and finish emptying what's left. I usually tell people that I can't put out a small campfire with pee unless I am standing in the campfire. :-)

Reply to
willshak

Been there, have the same problem. Since then, I found out that a cup of pomigranite juice goes a long way in relieving the problem. Unless you have a tumor enlarging your prostate (let's hope not!), this juice will help control the swelling of the gland. I usually have a glass a day in the morning.

Reply to
The Old Man

Good to know. I'll try anything once. The Rx stuff never did work as advertised, except for the side effects.

Reply to
willshak