Just to spur some good discussion

I know it's not entirely on topic, but since there're lots of aviation
folks around here, I thought this article was really captivating...

Very confounding...
A missile?
tah
Reply to
hiltyt
Probably an errant Estes Sidewinder. ; )
Randy
Reply to
Randy
This link doesn't work for me, is the story posted anywhere else?
Reply to
RayDunakin
Still works for me, Ray, and there're no supporting links on the CNN site. Weird. Sometimes, CNN will yank a story off their site quickly if it's not widely hit, but it really still seems to be there. The copy I'm seeing doesn't appear to be cached locally, though...
tah
Reply to
hiltyt
Truly an example of cache as cache can...
David Erbas-White
Reply to
David Erbas-White
How about at Google. See if http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:2ZgyysBrFxcJ:us.cnn.com/2004/US/South/05/21/mystery.plane/+mystery+plane+%2BCNN&hl=enloads for you. Or