Frck'n Cool!

That thing flying would definitely freak out the die-hard "Area 51 Watchers" club...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

In the latest edition of PopSci they have a article on that *contraption*.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Is that because there is no water at "Area 51"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Naw... Lookit the shape of that thang! Definitely some sort of ET technology goin' on thar...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I normally use Firefox to browse, when I viewed the link I saw no picture, for a moment I thought the MIB were on to Me, then I tried using IE and My security clearance was restored!

But it does look cool!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis