CVN-65 1969 damage pictures?

Hi

While I appreciate this may sound a little morbid I wondered if anyone knew where I could get of any pictures of Enterprise following the accident in 1969? I've got this daft idea of a series of 350th scale Enterprises (CV-6, CNV-65, NX-01 and NCC-1701) all in a bit of a state so if anyone knows of a good source of pics I would be grateful.

Cheers.

Reply to
peter marshall

Don't forget 1701-B with a whacking great hole in the side and 1701-D stuck in the side of a hill!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Also, 1701-E looked like it was going to need some serious saucer work last time out.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I think there was an FSM diorama spread a few years back when screwed the pooch and tore up quite a bit of countryside of whatever planet the saucer crashed on...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I just heard today that Paramount is thinking of another movie.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

running for cover....

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

and here be the link.

Craig

crw59

star trek:what's left of the crews! now at better video stores.

Daily Variety said the action would center on the early days of "Star Trek" characters James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock, including their first meeting at Starfleet Academy and first outer-space mission.

That's just a rehash of the "Starfleet Academy" concept that was first floated twenty-odd years ago. It bombed then. I can see no reason why it won't bomb now.

I think it would be far better to hand the franchise over to J Michael Straczynski...

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Ahem....

While I appreciate the suggestions (and if anyone has got a 350th NCC1701B, D or E up their (HUGE) sleeves I'm interested, certainly) I was wondering... sort of...if.....the water floaty Enterprise... you remember the question?

:-)

Reply to
peter marshall