Prop 65

On some welding rod "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm"

Oh thanks. The one for the rest of the world "... chromium and nickel, ... powerful carcinogens, blah blah blah" was more useful. I figured that using it one time wouldn't make me break out in cancerous pimples.

But I did make sure the room was ventilated.

But that's not why I called you here today. The _real_ reason, is that after visiting California a few times, and seeing those damn labels plastered _everywhere_, I've decided that if I move to California I'm going to get AT LEAST ONE TATTOO. It'll be all text. Guess what it'll say?

(I was going to say "guess where I'll have it put", but you'll guess wrong -- only my wife and my doctor see that part of me. I'd have it put on my chest -- or perhaps my neck, in case of vampires).

Reply to
Tim Wescott