1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite

I wish to know if there is a plastic, or die-cast, model (in any scale) of the 1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite, 2-door, hardtop, car. And how can
I obtain it?
I've searched the Internet automotive model websites extensively, including eBay, with no success. I've seen many AMT/ERTL-type 1:18 models of the 1969 Plymouth Road Runner, Barracuda, GTX, Charger, etc, but not the Sport Satellite.
My impression now is that it has never been made available as a car model, plastic, die-cast or otherwise.
I wish to ask if you can direct me to who/where I may obtain one, even if it's already been assembled and painted by another owner. If it has never before existed, perhaps you, or someone you know, will know if it is to be considered and made as a future scale model.
I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration of my request.
Thank you,
[...]

I've been building model cars off and on for 30 years (and a former owner of a 1968 Satelite convertible) and I have not seen one in diecast or plastic. There may be a resin kit out there that would use the Road Runner as a donor but again I haven't seen one yet. The Satelite was basically a Road Runner with a more plush interior and a more bells and whistles. I'm not sure if one of the others kits are close enough to try a conversion but it may be possible. HTH Warren I'm feeling much better now.......