Nascar Decals and Revell-Monogram

Did Slixx decals loose the right to make decals? I noticed their website didn't have any new decals. I'm looking for Kurt Busch Sharpie decals, also any work that Revell-Mongram will release a kit of the 2004 Nextel Cup Champion?

TIA,

Stephen

Reply to
Herkynoseart.com

No, they just decided they couldn't afford the licensing fees demanded for NASCAR subjects anymore.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

From what I read on their site a while back, they discontinued covering NASCAR subjects because they couldn't justify paying the new (increased) licensing costs with the varying array of sponsors involved.

Scott.