Medium Flat Gray Green

The D-7 and Bird of Prey are two differen ships. If you mean the D-7, please check out my mostly finished rebuild of that very kit at my website

I don't know if the color matches the recommendation, but I really like the way it looks. I used Polly Scale's USN Blue-Gray (#505088) straight from the bottle, no mixing, no thinning.

The January '05 FineScale Modeler had a thorough article on converting the Futura to the Batmobile. Their website probably has more info.

I have the same kit and will probably create some sort of diorama. I think your door idea sounds great.

TF

Reply to
T. Forward
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

this

Check out Starship Modeler for an excellent reference on many of the Klingon ship models and thier many variations. Here's the URL:

Is is:

Hope this helps.

TF

Reply to
T. Forward
Reply to
Digital Cowboy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

TF,

I cut the door out of the Aft bulkhead last night and it came out looking good. Now I just have to refill my airtank so that I can paint the hull inside and out.

Digital_Cowboy

Reply to
Digital Cowboy